-
June 18th, 2002, 11:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I hope you had a good birthday.... I didnt get to talk to you much...cuz you were busy..... BUT...
smooooch.... is therre any cake left? [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
June 19th, 2002, 12:27 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I had a great day chloe*gives ya some cake*........i know.all the guys wanted to cyber me*L*
thanks*smooooooooooch
-
June 19th, 2002, 01:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
*L* like thats anything new??? when DONT all the guys wanna cyber you?? hehehe
-
June 19th, 2002, 04:17 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
OH berry you lil smart ass......hey tonight I got called the Cyber Queen of the pool......where's my tiara*L*
-
June 19th, 2002, 12:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
better to be a smartass than a dumbass...hehehe...but if you ask Spirit i'm a noass *L* *bites him for that one* *hands you a pretty pink tiara* hehehe...here ya go Queen of all cybering *L* *bows* hehehe
-
June 19th, 2002, 04:09 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
wooohooooo*puts on my purdy tiara*.......always wanted to be Queen.......guess Queen of CYber will do*L
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks